International Animal Nutrition Research Centre (IANRC)
Through its International Animal Nutrition Research Centre, Jefo makes research facilities available to universities, technical schools, the animal feed industry, private and public corporations, and pig and poultry producers.
Headed by Ludovic Lahaye, Ph.D., the IANRC and its team have extensive experience in the production and nutrition of pigs and poultry. The IANRC facilities include:
Pig Research Farms
• Piglets: 32 pens of 12 weaning piglets each
• Growing-finishing pigs: 32 pens of 12 pigs each
Poultry Research Farms
• 56 batteries of cages with 4 broilers each
• 48 floor pens with 25 broilers each (Building 1)
• 64 floor pens with 25 broilers each (Building 2)
• 300 layers housed in 100 cages
For more information, please contact Dr. Ludovic Lahaye, Scientific Director by email or 450 799-2000.
Jefo Matrix Technology
5020, avenue Jefo, C.P. 325
1 800 465-2247
© 2016 Jefo. - All Rights Reserved.